October 31, 2011

HAPPY HALLOWEEN

Happy Halloween to all, and I hope you all had a great day and spooktastic night muhehehe lol. This Halloween like most I didn't really do anything , I did however carve one more pumpkin and that was very enjoyable, and also i dressed up , I like dressing up and such. This year I dressed up as Sookie Stackhouse !




it was really fun, I also watched a few movies, The Birds, Witches of Eastwick, Wolf , and beetlejuice, I love those movies, should of watched Rosemary's baby somewhere in there another favorite of mine. I also like i said before carved another pumpkin today, but actually carved another one yesterday as well and would love to show you both of them.



I carved this on Sunday night , quiet proud of it, I love sugar skulls or Dia De los muertos turned out really well, here is a video of a stobe light thing i did with it excuse the mess.
 
I got that strobe light from the 99 cent store i so impressed with how well it works, i was afraid to live in out in my pumpkin in fear of it being stolen , it was the last one on the shelf. here is the next pumpkin I carved.



I was trying something different on this pumpkin, he was odd shaped i was going to do another face to put on it, but then I noticed i hadn't done a owl yet and i do love owls hehe, so i wanted to try that shave the skin away look , but i do believe i did the method wrong and it was kind of hard to get around the small parts and i don't i was supposed to go so deep, but this is how it came to look and i don't think it came out so bad , i just wish i could of taken a picture of it at night , but my camera couldn't capture it, oh well. 


So again i hope that you all had a great Halloween and you are all safe and sound tonight after the mischievous fun you have. 
In other news my birthday is six days away.


Til I blog again, buh bye <3<3<3



No comments:

Post a Comment